Peace, Love, Joy.......

I've put together this little Christmas 'E Card' today as I am pretty certain that it will be the New Year(if I am lucky) before my Season's Greetings cards will make it out in the post. Might hang onto them for next year (LOL!!)- Oh dear I am such a shocker

I've used a Quick Cards Blog Freebie Created by Dahlia for Little Dreamer Designs available here and many thanks to the gorgeous Sandra for the beautiful flourish frame that I have also used (yep managed to work out how to change it from pink - all those lessons must be starting to pay off now LOL!) - I can't believe that you made this - well actually I can cause you are just so damn clever!! Thanks so much for sharing this with me - Love it heaps xxMWAHxx



or if you prefer a touch of pink



Merry Christmas!!
Wishing you all peace, love and joy always
You have read this article with the title Peace, Love, Joy........ You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2009/12/peace-love-joy.html. Thanks!