Scrapping Outback Basic Grey Porcelain Reveal

I just LOVE the Porcelain collection by Basic Grey and lucky me got to play with it this month for my GDT assignment at Scrapping Outback - thanks Rach!!

I had so much fun creating my following layouts

'Happy Wanderer'


Check out the super cute birdhouse!! This is a new design that Rachelle Minnitt has just released. It also comes in a smaller size. It is now available here in the Scrapping Outback Store.



Up Close Peakies of 'Trellis' effect





'Precious' Totally!!


Up close Peakies






Basic Grey Porcelain available in the Scrapping Outback store here Also while there check out the Scrapping Outback store homepage for more of Rach's super cool chippie designs
You have read this article Scrapping Outback Basic Grey Porcelain with the title Scrapping Outback Basic Grey Porcelain Reveal. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2009/09/scrapping-outback-basic-grey-porcelain.html. Thanks!