Happy Hump Day

Is it just me or are the days of the week's just going by so quickly. Cannot believe that it is now the last term of preschool for DD#1 and next week we start our final stage of the transition to school programme. She starts attending the primary school on Friday mornings until the end of the year....Oh my, can someone please pass me a tissue. Yeah I know, I am such a total sook, it's not even the first day of school and I am already blubbering. DD is totally ready and can't wait and well... me, I can wait LOL!!

Anyway, something different now.. I have been creating. Yep shock horror and actually quite a bit. Not all of it I can share just atm but here's a couple of things that I have been working on.

It's week 3 of the Auction Comp over at Scrapping Outback and here's my creations for the 2 challenges that I have set this week

Up close Peakies





'Here's Looking at you Kid'


It's still not too late to participate in the comp. Entries for this challenge close Midnight this Sunday. Challenge criteria details are available in the forum here

Pink Flight Card 'For You'






Entries for this close midnight tomorrow (Thursday) and the challenge criteria is available in the forum here

I will also be back at Scraphappy Kat's on the 30th of October to teach another class. OMG Kathie tells me that this one is nearly full already. For further details contact Kathie here - In the meantime, I'll hopefully have some sneakie peakies of this one up very soon

Thanks so much for dropping by
Til next time
You have read this article with the title Happy Hump Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-hump-day.html. Thanks!