A Little Bag, a 'Happy' Layout and a Farewell

Here is the final reveal for last night's class that I taught at Scraphappy Kat. I have to admit that I absolutely love how this turned out

Brag Bag: 'With Love'



Some closer peekies of front cover






The roses are hand made - a bit fiddley but I think they turned out rather nice if I do say so myself



The album 'With Love' has been dedicated to my 2 gorgeous girls

A couple of the pages inside





Layout: 'Happy'






This is actually my last class showcase for Scraphappy Kat. After much reflection, I have decided to step down from the Scraphappy Kat team. Family, time restraints and other commitments are the primary reasons for stepping down. I have very much enjoyed creating and the teaching experience. Thank you Kathie for the opportunity and I wish you and team the very best for your future scrappy adventures

Till next time
Hugs
Trudi
You have read this article Kaiser handbag album / Scraphappy Kat Class Reveal: MLSB with the title A Little Bag, a 'Happy' Layout and a Farewell. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/05/a-little-bag-layout-and-farewell.html. Thanks!