My Creative Scrapbook - Recreating Banners

Hi There,

I have a little tutorial to share for recreating the banner as seen on my layout created for My Creative Scrapbook with their Limited Edition June Kit.
Banners or Buntings are not only super sweet but are also super fun to make.  I must confess that they are often a feature of my creations from time to time.
They can be made from your scraps of patterned papers and are a quick and easy way of adding a customized accent to your paper crafting project.

To recreate a banner/bunting as seen on my layout -‘Little Girls have magic all of their own’
Create a curved line – I traced around part of a dessert bowl to create the curve and then draw the triangles along the curved line. 
Then simply cut out around the lines which you have drawn 
The banner was attached with foam dots to add some dimension.  Die Cut elements from the My Creative Scrapbook June Limited Edition Kit were then attached over the top.
Try altering the size of the banner by adjusting the length and curvature of the line.  The size and shape of the ‘flag’ can also be adjusted. 

'She’s a little Princess’
 Instead of a triangle why not try a different shape as I have done here. 





You have read this article GDT / Layout / My Creative Scrapbook / Pink Paislee / Prima Flowers / Tutorials with the title My Creative Scrapbook - Recreating Banners. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-creative-scrapbook-recreating-banners.html. Thanks!