The ScrapCake: Come 'N' Play & a little makeover....


I have to say that the new The ScrapCake ‘Sweet Childhood’collection is just as sweet as!  




I just adore the softer colors and super cute icons and had lots of fun creating this sweet card.   


With two girls, one preschool and low grade school level, we are always busy with ‘play dates’.  At the moment, there does not seem to be a week that goes by without a play date invitation.  They have a much busier social life than I do.  I have created this little ‘Come ‘N’ Play card for the next ‘very important’ play date invitation that has to be given out.  I have combined papers from the Paper Pad and elements from the Die Cut Set for creating my card.

Check out the full collection HERE

Also I have to give a huge shout out to Em Stafrace!!   Check out her Little by Little site, Em is the creative mastermind of my blog looking as it does now.  Can I just say that this gal is amazing.  Thanks so much Em, totally **heart** what you have done xx

Thanks so much for dropping by,

You have read this article Card / The ScrapCake with the title The ScrapCake: Come 'N' Play & a little makeover..... You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-scrapcake-come-play-little-makeover.html. Thanks!