Tiny Dancer

Howdy!!

Some The ScrapCake and Manor House Creations 'love' to share today.
  
For my layout 'Tiny Dancer', I have taken inspiration from the song by Elton John for my title.  Of course my  'tiny dancer' is none other than my delightful Miss E. This 'twirling' moment was snapped in the school yard - she was all dressed up as 'Queenie' the fairy for book week.

Three collections of The ScrapCake have been combined in the creation of this.  As much as I love working within the realms of one collection, I also love to mix and match it up as well.  Here I have used My Private Happiness, Sweet Childhood and Summer City. Lots of 'blooming' Manor House Creations loveliness as well some Twiddley mushroom love, and Prima fairy resin. 


I did have some fun creating a mixed media background - I played with a Twiddley 'chevron' mask, some texture paste, mists and gesso. Whilst I had the mists out, I also altered the Manor House Creations fantasy flower.  It started off as a pale green colour and I 'attacked' it with some turquoise mist.  It actually turned out a bit intense, so I softened the effect with some white gesso. 

I got scissor happy and cut out lots of floral blooms from the My Private Happiness paper and some chevrons from the Summer City paper. 


MHC Products: Darling, Petite Roses – Pink, Romance, Fantasy, Country Lane – Lemon, The ScrapCake Products: Sweet Childhood , My Private Happiness

Thanks so much for dropping by,

Warm Wishes

You have read this article Layout / Manor House Creations / Prima / The ScrapCake / Twiddleybitz with the title Tiny Dancer. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/10/tiny-dancer.html. Thanks!