Back To School

Never thought that I would be saying this but I have gone back to school LOL - well Chiphoard Highschool aka Scrapping Outback style that is. Bet I had you all going didn't I, Ha!! Anyway for the next 6 weeks I am chippie student of the wonderful scrapping artists Miss Sandra (Sandra Gerdes), Miss Rachelle (Rachelle Minnitt), Miss Carole (Carole Janson) and Miss Julie (Julie Hill) and they hope to teach us students how to do very cool things one can do with chipboard.

This week we had Miss Sandra (Sandra Gerdes) as our teacher and she has set us two homework assignments.

Assignment: Creating holographic titles

Here is Homework Assignment 1 that I have created




'Beautiful Girl'

and a couple of close up peakies of my title work







and a couple of close up peakies of my butterfly





On to Homework Assignment Number 2 - Creating faux opal effects




'Falling Star'

and a couple of close up piccies of my title work





I have really enjoyed doing something 'different' and have even managed to do two layouts (Whoo Hoo!!)I have found scrapping this week to be very theraputic given the chaos,turmoil and illness of the last few weeks.

I have also learnt so many things NOT to do when using glitter, embossing powder and heat embossing tools but I will save this for another post (LOL!)

Thanks for dropping by
You have read this article Scrapping Outback Chipboard Highschool with the title Back To School. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2009/03/back-to-school.html. Thanks!