Long Time Beween Posts

Hi Blog Friends,

I am sorry that I haven't been around much of late - the wheels had well and truly fallen off in our household over the last couple of weeks. All four of us went down with a nasty gastro bug. When I say nasty - I mean nasty. Totally horrible; I cannot recall a time when I have felt soooo sick. Anyway, we have finally turned the corner and we have finally started to feel 'human' again.

I haven't had much of a chance for creating; not that I have felt much like it anyway, but I do have something which I finished yesterday and I will be back later on to share with you

Thanks for dropping by
You have read this article with the title Long Time Beween Posts. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2009/04/long-time-beween-posts.html. Thanks!