Scrapping Outback Colour Challenge

This month it is WHITE WITH PINK - yummy!! Despite having 2 girls, I find that I tend not to scrap alot with pink, even though my scrap stash proudly does boast a lot of pink... Hmmmmm. I find that if I do scrap pink, it is generally only in small amounts. Anyway, after saying that I don't do pink, I think after this one I can say that I have unleashed my 'pink' side this month LOL!!

This is my take on it




I have used a SO Retro Daisy Scroll to adhere my flowers too. These are available in the Scrapping Outback store here



I have also played once again with the butterfly. I soooo love these and you'll find them in the store here. These ones come in a set of 2 - I have used the larger one



Flowers include: Heidi Swapp, Prima (a few different ones), Maya Road and Kaiser
I made the pink ones using the Kaiser paper ones.



Check out the rest of the challenge criteria here. Entries have to be uploaded before Midnight 31st March - so still time to have a play with White with Pink and to maybe win yourself a $15 store voucher!!
You have read this article Scrapping Outback: White with Pink with the title Scrapping Outback Colour Challenge. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/03/scrapping-outback-colour-challenge.html. Thanks!