Snow Not Happy

LITERALLY!!!!

I always said that I don't always scrap the warm, fuzzy moments.. and the following is about as far from warm and fuzzy as you get. Try damn cold and miserable from my baby girl's perspective.

The following layout is dedicated to my baby girl when she encountered snow for the first time. Fortunately for us we didn't have to travel to far to find it... only a few miles up the road from where live.. unfortunately for Nikayla she was snow NOT happy about the whole experience.


Materials Used: Cardstock:Kraft, Bazzill; Patterned Paper:MME 'Colourful Christmas', Collage Press 'Joyride', Bo Bunny 'Christmas Cheer'; Other: Thickers, BG Wilma Alphas, MM glitter, Kaiser Pearls, sparkle embossing powder, dimensional magic; Digital Elements: Heidi Larsen Glittery Flakes, HOF3 brushes, Jessica Sprague Distress Ink Overlay

My large snowflake embellishment is a hybrid design created from a Heidi Larsen Glittery Flakes free digital download from Little Dreamer Designs. My smaller snowflakes have been cut from some Bo Bunny Patterned Papers. Once again I have used HOF3 brushes to create my hybrid journalling spot and have used a JS Digital Distress Ink Overlay over the photo



You have read this article Collage Press Joyride / My Layouts 2010: MME Colourful Christmas with the title Snow Not Happy. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/03/snow-not-happy.html. Thanks!