Scrapping Outback August DT Kit Reveal

So I was a very lucky girl this month. Rachelle sent me a gorgeous kit to play with and **sigh** it contained Prima **sigh** and the most gorgeous Creative Imaginations Floral Die Cut

Wowee - just discovered that these are already sold out - far out that was quick!!

Version 2 is now available in store now. This one is blue and just as gorgeous. You can check it out here

In the meantime, I'll still share what I have done with the pink version
I've created the following layouts using the kit and I have added things like chippie and the extra Prima flowers

Christmas Joy



I first thought that I would cut into the diecut but I hearted it so much that I couldn't bring myself to do it LOL!! I have also gone for non traditional colours and gone with a christmas theme

Christmas chippie title available here
and how cute are the hanging stars - love these!! and available here





Sweet about you



The large fabric flower is a Prima Calcutta. I have used the peach version and these are included in the kit. I have also added Prima Bella Arte Aquarius Flowers and these are absolutely divine and available in the Scrapping Outback store here



You have read this article SO August DT kit reveal with the title Scrapping Outback August DT Kit Reveal. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/08/scrapping-outback-august-dt-kit-reveal.html. Thanks!