Scrapping Outback Sketch Challenge

First Day of Spring Greetings Everyone!!

Well today feels anything but like Spring weather - It's raining and absolutely freezing cold here just for something different.... Ummm Not (LOL)

Anyway I am here today to showcase the brand new sketch that's just gone up at Scrapping Outback.

I've made this one a bit different and I hope you will have some fun with it - I know I did

My take on the September Sketch

I have used the gorgeous Fancy Pants 'About A Girl' Patterned Papers and combined them with a 'Besties' chippie title. These are available in the Scrapping Outback Store.

I also did some stash raiding and have added a Fancy Pants felt frame, Carolees's stickers and some gorgeous TPC Studio Boho Blooms Fabric Buttons - think that I am gonna have to find myself some more of these delightful treasures



Scrapping Outback September's Sketch


You have until the 30/09/2010 to upload your gorgeous creations to the September Sketch 2010 Folder in the Scrapping Outback Gallery.

Have Fun and Happy Scrapping



You have read this article Fancy Pants About A Girl / Fancy Pants Felt / Scrapping Outback Chipboard Highschool / Scrapping Outback September Sketch with the title Scrapping Outback Sketch Challenge. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/08/scrapping-outback-sketch-challenge.html. Thanks!