Kaisercraft Storage/Home Decor Idea: Altered Recipe Book

I cannot believe how unbelievably quick the time has past, just seems like yesterday when I was holding my ‘baby girl’ as a newborn. This year saw my ‘baby girl’ embark on yet another journey; her school life. During the year we have accumulated school certificates of merit and some other awards. These are precious to my girl and to me – they are all proud mummy moments. She loves looking at them but I found that we were losing track of them as they weren’t always put back in the same place that they were. So to keep them altogether and other important memorabilia like reports etc, I have altered the Kaisercraft Recipe Book to store them in.

GOING FROM THIS



TO THIS


Altered Recipe Book: ‘Clever chic’ by Trudi Harrison. Materials Used: Recipe Book (SB2035); La Di Da Patterned Papers ‘Shimmy’ (P474), ‘Skip’(P472) ‘Dance’ (P473), ‘Sing’ (P475); Have and to Hold Patterned Paper, Hippy Girl Printed Chipboard (CB113), Lowercase chipboard alphas (CB101), alpha stickers –black (AS226), mini alpha stickers – black and white (MA501), Ribbon Packs – Grosgrain Candy (RI603), Organza – Natural (RI613). Other: Black Cardstock, Black Pen, Ribbon, laminator, hole punch, border punches





Kaisercraft has lots of storage and home decor projects available. Make sure you check them out HERE - I am sure that there is one to suit your next storage or home decor solution
You have read this article Kaisercraft Storage and Home Decor Solutions with the title Kaisercraft Storage/Home Decor Idea: Altered Recipe Book. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/09/kaisercraft-storagehome-decor-idea.html. Thanks!