These Are The Days With GlueArts & Studio Calico

I've said it once...and I am going to repeat myself again...

It's amazing when you give a talented group of designers the same products to work with....how they come up with such diverse and yes...amazing projects.

Today is another one of those amazing projects this time from Designer Jaime Warren. Jaime has the gift of being a very talented photographer. (who also happens to be a very talented designer.)

Her layouts are mini masterpieces. Then add in to the mix Studio Calico's kit...our GlueArts adhesive and wow...it's pretty enough to be art!

The Days I Love You Layout
GlueArts Designer: Jaime Warren



I am a huge fan of Studio Calico kits, so I was delighted that I was able to play with one of them. I particularly loved the combination of colors and patterns in this kit - SO fun and cheery! Here is what I created:


To start, I used this fun patterned paper as my base and started layering on my embellishments with U Cut It Foam Adhesive. I love the dimension the U Cut It provides!

Supplies:
GlueArts Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac
GlueArts U Cut It Foam
Studio Calico Field Trip Kit


Then, I attached my photo with the Glue Glider Pro and continued to layer on my embellishments. Then, using, my paper piercer, I punched a series of holes along the strips of patterned paper next to my photo. I love how it looks like rays of sunshine! I then attached the brads.


I placed my title to the right of the brad "rays."


My last step was to attach a border to the top of the layout for some extra texture. I used my Glue Glider Pro to give it a good, firm hold.


The final result:










We'd love for you too to have an opportunity to create with Studio Calico and GlueArts! 

Simply post a comment and we'll enter you to win the same beautiful kit of supplies that the Glue Girls worked with along with a Glue Glider PRO and a new PRO+ Multdirection Flip Perma Tac Cartridge.(if you already own a PRO handle..we'll offer you a choice of the handle or another cartridge instead)


We hope you'll stop by tomorrow and do visit the Studio Calico blog for more ideas, inspiration...and to find out more about Studio Calico's monthly kits!  And if you're not a friend of either Studio Calico or GlueArts on Twitter...we'd love you to join us. We're going to have some fun over there today! (hint hint!)

And for all of our CHA Friends coming to see us at the Winter Craft & Hobby Trade Show...we'll see you soon!! Be sure to take a moment to visit our GlueArts CHA Winter 2012 page for more details about our events, make n takes and much more!
You have read this article Glue Gilder Pro / Jaime / Perma Tac / Studio Calico / U Cut It Foam with the title These Are The Days With GlueArts & Studio Calico. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/01/these-are-days-with-gluearts-studio.html. Thanks!