My Creative Scrapbook Reveal

Hello!!

Thanks so much for dropping by.


For The Scrap Kitchen NSD Blog Hop please click HERE for the post.   

This month I have the pleasure of Guest Designing for the kit company 

There are 5 new kits this month and I have been working with the fabulous LE (limited edition) kit which is full of lovely Webster's Pages  Everyday Poetry and some gorgeous Prima embellishments and blooms  **sigh**


Here are my creations

I've mixed things up a bit to show the versatility of the kit

'The Sweetest Thing'

 Layers of  patterned papers and fussy cut elements combined with flowers from kit
 

*****

'Lifts'

A decorative punched edge was added to one of the patterned papers with a Martha Stewart Around the Page Punch Set - this one is Cherish.


*****

"Happy Home'

I set about creating a little scene for this one.
The flower centre was removed from the Prima bloom and then sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist 'Patina' to coordinate. 
 
 The birdcage chipboard element was cut - the bottom part was used to create a gate and the top part forms the decorative edge of a garden arch.

*****

'Free to be what you want to be'

There is the most beautiful piece of lace in this kit - I couldn't bear to cut it.  A loose rolled effect was created. The photo and some of the other elements have been placed amongst the rolls. 
The Prima Resin Bird was altered with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist 'Bubblegum Pink' as was the Prima flower.   


*****
Be sure and check out all the beautiful samples the Design Team created from the Kits...Here

Hugs,
Trudi

You have read this article GDT / Layout / My Creative Scrapbook with the title My Creative Scrapbook Reveal. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-creative-scrapbook-reveal.html. Thanks!