My Creative Scrapbook Reveals

Hello!!

Earlier in the week, I shared some sneak peaks of my creations using the My Creative Scrapbook June Limited Edition Kit.
 This kit ROCKS with Pink Paislee London Market and Prima Flowers.

Here is my first creation from this totally gorgeous kit. 
Little girls have a magic all their own.

Everything you see is from the MCS June Limited Edition kit - oh except for the title sentiment and I used some white card for this. 
I did get scissor happy with some fussy cutting
 And layered it up with the fussy cut elements, London Market Ephemera, Prima Flowers and ribbon.
The Eiffel Tower and little tag element sitting on the bird cage were cut out from a couple of the tags which are part of the Ephemera pack.
Prima Flower Packaging was used to layer behind the photo.
 How sweet are the London Market Spool Covers? - These are also part of the kit.  I have another project idea for these, but more about this later :) 
***************
My second layout  has the gorgeous Pink Paislee London Market 'Royal Charm' paper for the base.
A larger banner/bunting  was created from patterned paper.

Pink Paislee packaging was also used - some behind the photo and the floral elements that sit on the crown were also cut from the same packaging. 
The larger Prima bloom was altered with Tattered Angels Patina Glimmer Mist to coordinate.

 A London Market Jumbo Number also features along with the crown from the Ephemera pack, a spool cover and  some more Prima Flowers.
***************

For my following project, I was inspired to create somewhat of a garden theme and wanted it to appear as if Miss E and Missy N were meandering their way through it.
I wonder how many butterflies they found?
Once again I got scissor happy - gosh these patterned papers are perfect for cutting out elements and so pretty.
I used one of the bases from the Twiddleybitz Opening Gates Set as a template to trace around to create the arch that sits behind the photo.  The removed middle insert created the open gate effect - I also removed the centre piece to leave a thin border all the around before attaching.

 The Limited Edition Kit contains gorgeous Prima blooms - here are a few which I have clustered together. 
I also incorporated some of the Prima flower packaging    - the sentiment banners were cut out from this.
*******************
For my final project reveal, this is perhaps a little different to my 'usual thing' but just the same, still had lots of fun putting it together. 
I wanted to make the London Market Jumbo Numbers a feature and have overlapped a number series along one side of the photo.
I again have incorporated some of the Pink Paislee packaging and included travel elements to tie in with the 'world' theme.  
Totally **heart** these gorgeous Prima blooms.  

I loved working with this kit and thank Pam and My Creative Scrapbook for the wonderful opportunity of Guest Designing this month and last.

Before I sign off this post, I must also tell you about the fantastic contest that My Creative Scrapbook are running at the moment.

Feast your eyes on the grand prize

 Head on over to the My Creative Scrapbook Blog HERE for all the details for how you go about entering to win this gorgeous kit.
  
Thanks so much for dropping by,

Hugs,
T  
You have read this article GDT / Layout / My Creative Scrapbook / Pink Paislee / Prima Flowers with the title My Creative Scrapbook Reveals. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-creative-scrapbook-reveals.html. Thanks!