Some Prima Last Shares....

Howdy,

Today I am sharing some last projects created as a member of the Prima 2011-2012 Design Team. 
The year has gone by so quickly; seriously,  it only feels like yesterday when it all begun.  I have loved designing for Prima, and truly thank them from the bottom of my heart for everything.

It has been without a doubt, a truly wonderful experience which has been shared with such a great bunch of amazingly talented artists. I still pinch myself and will always be forever grateful for the 12 months I have had.
 I am so honored and proud to have been part of the 2011-2012 Design Team.  
Thank You Prima! 

 These projects, I had meant to showcase before I headed away last week, but it got rather busy and time slipped away from me.

First up I have my interpretation of the June Build-A-Page (BAP).  

Totally **heart** the sketch - thanks so much Heidi xx

'GO'

I just adore this photo of Missy N running towards the camera.  
I was inspired to create a pretty garden scene to tie in with the photo.  Love the bridge element in the photo.
 Lots of Prima blooms, resist canvas, resin and shabby metal bring it all together.

Following is my interpretation of the June Product Pick & Palette (PPP)

I have taken inspiration from the palette for my creation.

'My Fair Lady'
I have combined Nature's Garden, A4 Ledgers and a touch of Pixie Glenn with an assortment of gorgeous blooms and shabby metal.
 Lots of layering and fussy cut elements.

Finally, I have a layout previously not shown.

 This one was created for Winter CHA 2012 and showcases the beautiful Sun Kiss Collection.  I adore this collection, it makes me smile as does my gorgeous girl.  She is my sunshine. 

I added some masking to the background patterned paper - I used Glimmer Mists Turquoise Blue and Bubblegum Pink with a Prima mask.
 A journal notecard frames the photo along with coordinating Sun Kiss blooms, vine and chipboard.
How sweet is the bike??

Thanks so much for dropping by

Till next time,
Hugs
T

You have read this article Layout / Prima with the title Some Prima Last Shares..... You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/06/some-prima-last-shares.html. Thanks!