A little Mint Twist....

Gosh the Mint Twist collection is super cute.  The colours are fantastic, bright and non traditional - they were so much fun to work with.  

'Tis the season' for 'twisting' mint green with aqua blue, bright red and a touch of lolly pink for this one.

Both my girls believe and I just love how excited they get.  Here they are sitting on either side of Santa - wish I was privy to their conversation.   I did ask them, but they told me it was a secret; just between them and Santa :)
The colours pop against the white cardstock background. I have also kept the layout relatively simple with the focus being on a layered bunting that was created with lots of  the collectable elements.

'I believe in Santa'
Materials List - HERE

You have read this article Kaisercraft / Layout with the title A little Mint Twist..... You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-little-mint-twist.html. Thanks!