You are my most favourite memory...

Wednesday Greetings! 

I have a little happy share today -  The ScrapCake patterned papers, Manor House Flowers and Twiddleybitz Chipboard make for an awesome combination. 
  
Gosh, I have to say that this photo takes me back.  Missy N would only be 2.5 years of age, if that.  Found it in my old Nokia phone gallery and would have been captured during a shopping expedition to Epping Plaza.  She had her sweet little face mashed up against the bubble compartment case of the car ride she was sitting in.
First I added a little masking detail with a Prima mask and Arleen's True Snow medium.  Love this stuff - the consistency reminds me of the butter cream icing you make for cakes and cupcakes.  It is so smooth and light and applies so easily.

A Twiddleybitz Large Flourish Vine and Circle Journal Frame were added to the background. Some Gesso was randomly wiped over the top with a sprinkling of Twiddleybitz Plastic Shards.  Some colour was then added with with Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Mint Green, Georgia Peach and Primrose.
Pretty Manor House Creations flowers feature - a few from the recent Spring Collection release and some of my favourites, petite roses. The flowers were also misted to coordinate and some more Twiddleybiz chipboard frame elements peek out from amongst the arrangement- these ones are Doyle FRA018 and FRA019.  

** Digital Credit: Ali Edwards Remember Word Art **
You have read this article Layout / Manor House Creations / The ScrapCake / Twiddleybitz with the title You are my most favourite memory.... You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2013/02/you-are-my-most-favourite-memory.html. Thanks!