A Little Thank You

Firstly I just want to say heartfelt thanks to all you for your special thoughts and lovely messages. They mean so much to me. To say the least it has been a very difficult time - BUT I will forever remember my Pa for his smile that lit up a room and those totally mischievous blue eyes that were always twinkling. He used to always say 'I'm busy' whenever he was asked what he had been up to - Pa, I am sure that you are getting real 'busy' with the eternal gardens now

With everything that has transpired of late I haven't been in the right mind set for creating. I've tried but nothing seems to be coming together. Everything still feels like such an effort for me, but I guess I will get there in the end.
You have read this article with the title A Little Thank You. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/04/a-little-thank-you.html. Thanks!