Embracing Me

I Thought it was time that I came out from behind the camera and scrap a layout of your's truly. I have used the gorgeous Pink and Purple BG Green at Heart papers from the Scapping Outback Challenge YOU kit. I got a bit distracted (LOL!!) and couldn't help but combine these with Red, Black and White from my stash. I have added some Heidi Swapp, Prima Flower, Imaganise rubons and some Chatterbox Artsy-licious buttons. The pink dahlia like flowers were also made from the paper flowers in the kit - I wanted a couple of extra's so also added some more from my stash

** Edited: Now out for publishing**

Just a little peakie for now


There are other layouts I am working on made from the kit which I will put up over the next few days

Thanks for dropping by
Hugs
Trudi
You have read this article Heidi Swapp Invisible Ornate Frame / Imaginise / Prima / S.O. Challenge You with the title Embracing Me. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/04/embracing-me.html. Thanks!