Adore You

I have been 'constructing' as DH refers to, this one over the last few days , I call it 'happy building'- and yes I am such a sloooowwwww scrapper LOL!! I was inspired by The Colour Room Palette #1 for this one. This is such a gorgeous site that I came across in the cyber travelling adventures. Boy of Boy, So glad I did - Such an amazing bunch of talented, inspiring people sharing their fantastic creations.

This is the colour palette and I have to say that I just LOVE these colours together; so yummy!!




This is my take on it

** Edited: Now out for publishing - Be Back Soon **




A little peekie for now



As always. thanks so much for dropping by and leaving me a little 'blog love'

Hugs
Trudi

You have read this article Collections Chipboard / Prima / S.O. Chippie / TCR#1: Adore You. MM Flower Patch / Twiddleybitz with the title Adore You. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/04/adore-you.html. Thanks!