'Embrace' Butterfly Kisses

I do 'Love me some colour'. Gosh, how totally smitten did I become with the bright infusion of happy colour with Kaiser's Butterfly Kisses Collection.  You can't help but smile when you work with this one. The colours are super fun and the elements so super cute!


To make the colours 'pop' I added a neutral cardstock background.  I added this over some patterned paper so that just a splash of colour peeks around the outside edges.

Thin strips from a few papers from the Butterfly Kisses Paper Pad were layered behind the photo.

Layered Chipboard elements combined with an assortment of the collectables elements embellish this sweet moment captured of my young niece and nephew.
Layout 'Sweet Embrace' 
Materials List - HERE
Available In Stores Now 

You have read this article Kaisercraft / Layout with the title 'Embrace' Butterfly Kisses. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/11/butterfly-kisses.html. Thanks!