I call him Dad...

Hi There Everyone,

Today I have a Publication project to share that is more on the 'masculine' side. 

This was a project that was featured in the Australian magazine Scrapbook Creations. The issue also coincided with Father's Day here in Australia.  This tender moment captured of my Miss E with her Daddy was the perfect choice.

'I call him Dad' as seen in Scrapbook Creations Issue #95.
Darker colours feature along with turquoise blue and a splash of yellow for contrast.  The patterned papers were not overly fussy in design. Glitz Design was combined with a touch of MME and a big  butterfly was cut from Bo Bunny paper. 

Twiddleybitz chipboard elements were layered over the top of the butterfly to add a touch of grunge texture.

Featured are Twiddleybitz -

I had lots of fun altering the chipboard - I used a combination of inks, colour sprays and a sprinkling of diamond dust.
A few Prima Metallic Flowers (also altered) along with MME brads and bling add a touch of masculine 'sweetness'.

It's been a while since I have worked with these tonings and 'style', but as they say change is good as is being creatively stretched. It is perhaps not a style that I venture to often, but with saying this, did enjoy the process of putting this one together.



Till next time,

You have read this article Glitz Design / MME / Prima Flowers / Publications / Twiddleybitz with the title I call him Dad... . You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-call-him-dad.html. Thanks!