TSC & MHC - 'You mean so much to me'

Hello again lovely people,

Today I have a some project shares combining The ScrapCake 'Sweet Childhood' papers and Manor House Creations Flowers. And again,  I have to say, what a lovely combination!

First up a tag project



Which I then incorporated in the design of this layout
 
A few more Manor House flowers were added to the floral arrangement of the tag to balance it out.
Hand cut and paper elements are also layered under the tag. 
To create smaller blooms, I removed the centres from some of the flowers and used these alone.  The remaining petals were lightly misted with Patina glimmer mist and also incorporated. Petite Roses replace the centres.

Products used:  The ScrapCake – Sweet Childhood Collection:  Big Dreams, Little Me, A Child’s Love, Sweet Innocence, Oh So Cute, 6” x 6” Paper Pad, Die CutsManor House Creations – Darling, Petite Roses – Soft Pink, Idyllic – Pink, Plain Jane.
You have read this article Layout / Manor House Creations / Tags / The ScrapCake with the title TSC & MHC - 'You mean so much to me'. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/11/tsc-mhc-mean-so-much-to-me.html. Thanks!