Doing a little 'celebrating'

...... about finding out today from Kristy at Scrapbooking Memories that I was runner up in the recent CELEBRATE competition that was voted on at the Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Exhibition last weekend..... Eeekk! I was so totally chuffed just to find out that I had made the top 20, but to be told that I came Runner-Up, well I am just so very excited. Heartfelt thanks to all the lovely people who took the time and voted for my layout 'Celebrate being you'

I can now share my layout with you all

Some closer peekies

Chippie 'celebrate' title is available from Scrapping Outback




Wishing you all a wonderful weekend

Hugs

Trudi

You have read this article with the title Doing a little 'celebrating'. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/06/doing-little.html. Thanks!