I love you infinity

This is my take on Palette 9 over at The Color Room. We are back in 'her room' this week and I absolutely adore these colours together - just so scrummy!!

I have combined some Lily Bee, Pink Paislee, Bazzill, Doodlebug, Cloud 9 and some fabulous chippie from Maxines Melange (Exclusive laser cut Bird Cage 3) and Remember When.

The photo is of my littlest girl when she was only 7 months old. She is now just turned 3. I just adore the way that Daddy is looking at Miss N, totally besotted I think, and Miss N is just as captivated by her Daddy


Digital Credit: HOF3 Oohlala Tags

Closer Peekies



and another handmade flower




Happy greetings to you all and thanks so much for popping by

Till next time
Hugs
Trudi

You have read this article TCR#9 with the title I love you infinity. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-love-you-infinity.html. Thanks!