The Color Room Palette 8


'You are my most favourite memory' - Digital Credit: Ali Edwards 'Remember' Word Art Brushes

This is my take on this week's palette over at The Color Room. This week's inspiration is from the 'Family Room'. I've missed the last couple of weeks due to other commitments but there was no way that I was missing out on this one. I just LOVE these colours together. I admit to really liking purple but for some reason it is not a colour that I scrap alot with. Not sure why that is. The sketch this week I absolutely adore, so have combined the palette and sketch which I 'minimalized' for my creation.

The Color Room Palette # 8


The chippie frame is a Dusty Attic Vintage Frame which is available from Scrapping Outback


The large and smaller purple roses have been hand made from Bazzill Bling

As always thanks so much for popping by. Hope you are all doing well

Till next time
Hugs
Trudi

You have read this article TCR#8 with the title The Color Room Palette 8. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/06/the-color-room-palette-8.html. Thanks!