Time Flies

.. and doesn't it!!

I cannot believe that another Friday has rolled around already - tell me is it just my weeks which seem to be flying by so quickly. So a brand new Friday means a brand new Palette to get the creative juices flowing. Palette 12 has just been showcased over at The Color Room.

Now I have to confess that I found this one rather 'challenging' and there were several attempts before coming up with the finished version. There was quite a bit of tooing and froing, procrastination, paper and product shuffling LOL!! But I love a challenge and I am quite happy with how it all turned out



The papers are Crate Paper Prudence with a couple of Prudence glitter die cuts, Webster's and 7 Gypies. The clock stamps are by Heidi Swapp and the flourish ones on the photo corners are Prima. Chippie Butterflies are available from Scrapping Outback, bling is Kaisercraft





This week we are in the 'Family Room' - Nice!!



So head on over here and check out what the other fantastic Design Team members came up with to inspire you with
You have read this article TCR#12 with the title Time Flies. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/06/time-flies.html. Thanks!