A Few More of Our Favorites!!

source
We're back today with a few more of our favorite projects!

When we asked the Designers to pick some of their fellow Glue Girls projects that they posted that it was not as easy as you would think to just select one.

Here's some more of their favorites....were some of these yours too??



Designer Cheri Wenger shared this.. "The Trinket Box by Patti Milazzo..."I just love the layering of those gorgeous flowers with the glittered edges!" Linda's Snowy Season Box was so textured and festive that it immediately put me in a cheerful holiday spirit and was equally wowed by her Winter House Ornament which looks like it is straight from a specialty gift shop."


 "Leslie's Car Accents Refrigerator decor were so adorable, creative and fun!" 


And Danielle's Chalkboard Menu and Michelle's headband Rosettes had me saying, "How cool...why didn't I think of that!" The list could go on and on!




Designer Lesley Langdon echoed the same sentiments when asked to chose "it's like asking us to choose between our children! Can't be done!  In my head, I have many favorites from ALL of you!  You girls really put in so much effort into your creations, and you can tell! Each week, I am more amazed with the projects and how they are all so different, detailed, and crafty.  


When I first saw this project by Linda "Winter Woodsy House", I fell in love with it! I loved the colors, the deep red and blues, and all the trims and details. I appreciated that Linda had the creative genious to put this all together with fine details like the frosted windows, the glossed twigs, the snow, and faux suede leaves for shingles!" 




Designer Leslie Ashe listed out her favorites... 


Cheri: I absolutely DIED over your May Arts Ribbon apron. It's GENIUS! I love how you layered each ribbon and made such an every day apron trendy and CUTE!


Julia: your holiday NOEL block is just the cutest thing ever. I want to use it in my decorations!


Lesley: the candy thank you's you made using the Twinery's twine is incredible! I love them!! I wanted to eat them up.


here's some of her other favorites...


Kristen: that snowman Christmas door hanger is adorable!!! He would look great with my snowmen around the house!http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0qJ43A_2zeY/TRIF...door+hanger.JPG

Michelle: I love your G45 Christmas tree countdown! It's not only genius, but stinkin' adorable too!



Carole: the elegance of your G45 Angel box is just that...elegant and beautiful! I love it!

Jessica: your super cute G45 trees are the BEST! I LOVE how you did them!

Linda: you wow'ed me like no tomorrow with your details on your G45 snowman! He's the cutest thing ever. I LOVE love love him!

Lindsey: I love your G45 Christmas gift boxes!! They're not only so pretty, they're a GREAT idea! 







Designer Jessica Barnett said "I love Lindsay's Graphic 45 Christmas Gift box, Kristen's Twinery cards and Leslie's Snowman Garland...along with a million others!"




Last Designer Carole Janson selected a favorite project for each gal...here's some of her favorites: Jessica: beautiful Scraproom Decor Frame I would love this. 




Lindsay: Gorgeous Countdown Halloween Calendar, I thought this was way too cute !!


Patti's Thank You Card using the Twinery, it was totally adorable, I loved it to bits when I saw it !! I loved how Patti created the centre of the flowers just beautiful.


Kristen's: Trick or Treat Frame Art, that was truely amazing Kristen.

http://gluearts.blogspot.com/search/label/...&max-results=20




Danielle: I loved the Brr Card using the Twinery and that gorgeous Chalk Menu Board, that was so gorgeous.

Lesley: Your fridge decor for Halloween using the Car Accents was really cute I totally loved it.

http://gluearts.blogspot.com/2010/10/hallo...decor-more.html

Leslie: Your Boo Cards where just amazing I loved them.

http://gluearts.blogspot.com/search/label/...&max-results=20

Julia: Your Thanks giving Place mats where so adorable, and I also loved your Santa Tray just beautiful, and so much detail.

http://gluearts.blogspot.com/search/label/Julia





When you stop and think about all the amazing creations and projects our Glue Girls have made over the past few months...it IS hard to just chose one. 


Do you thought have a favorite project? One that really stood out or inspired you to go create? We would love to hear and for leaving us a comment we'll enter you to win some of our favorite Glue Arts Products!! One random commenter will win our Glue Glider Pro, Extreme Adhesive Squares, 3D Combo and our Ribbon Adhesive (not shown).

And just a reminder as we only have a few days left for you to take advantage of this sale...all of our Glue Glider Pro single pack cartridges are $1 off (no code needed) and our Glue Glider Pro is 12% off! Codes and information can all be found on our Glue Arts website! Hurry as these sales are good through December 31st! www.gluearts.com
You have read this article with the title A Few More of Our Favorites!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/12/a-few-more-of-our-favorites.html. Thanks!