A little bit more Kaisercraft Chanteuse

Hello!!

I hope you are all have an awesome weekend.

I have another layout to share which has been created with the Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection.

This layout is dedicated to my littlest girl. As her mother I think that she is 'one of a kind' but then I think that most mother's would think the same about their children

'One of a Kind'

Photobucket

And a closer look at some of the details

Photobucket

This collection scraps so easily - apart from the Kaisercraft Flutterby ( I have used the light pink one from the Bubblegum collection) and rhinestone flourish all the other embellishing has been created from the Chanteuse patterned papers 'Staccato' and 'Soprano'. I even sneaked a small edge from the Rondo Specialty Die Cut - **Gasp, yes I actually cut into it** Gasp

Photobucket

My littlest girl thinks she is very clever cause she can put her leg over her head. I have to say that it has been a very, very long time since I was able to do the same trick LOL!!

And don't forget........

There is still a few hours left to get your applications in for the

KAISERCRAFT DESIGN TEAM CALL OUT 2011-2012



I can't believe that my term is nearly up. What an amazing time it has been.

To everyone who applies - Best of Luck to each and every one of you.

If you haven't applied and are still thinking about it - think quickly as the call closes at midnight tonight. The call details are HERE

I haven't re applied as I going to have plenty to keep me busy - but more about that a bit later on.....
Photobucket



You have read this article Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection with the title A little bit more Kaisercraft Chanteuse. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/04/a-little-bit-more-kaisercraft-chanteuse.html. Thanks!