Color Combos Galore Challenge 184

Hello Lovely People!!

Hope the sun is shining brightly in your part of the world today. It seems that we are having a late run at Summer. Even though our Summer has officially ended, the last couple of days have been very balmy with temps in the high 20's.

Today I have a layout share inspired by Color Combos Galore Inspiration Board 184.

Seriously who could resist this


Well .... I couldn't LOL!!

Well this totally gorgeous colour combination and photo is just 'Sheer Delight' and for me screamed a pretty 'girly girl' layout. I was inspired by the word 'delight' and for the Designer's Challenge I have included some American Crafts organza and tulle rolled roses ribbon and an organza Kaisercraft (Magical EM962) Flutterby - I did give this a light misting with some Pink Taffy and a touch of Creme De Cocoa glimmer mist to coordinate with the color combo.

Here is what I came up with

'Sweet Delight'

Little girls are Angels who haven't yet spread their wings

Photobucket

And a closer look

Photobucket

I've mixed things up a bit -Patterned Papers are Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills (From the Paper Pad), Pink Paislee, Prima and Sassafrass Lass Decorative Edge and stitched element. Blooms - Prima, Kaisercraft and Mini Paper Roses, Dusty Attic Ornate Frame #1 and 'Delight' Chippie Title (available Scrapping Outback), Kaisercraft Sentiment Rubon - Little Girls, Kaisercraft Pearl Flourish and a Teresa Collins Butterfly Rubon - I adhered this to clear plastic so that I could position it better under the photo and also for the transparency - I wanted to be able to see through it.

Photobucket

Thanks ever so much for dropping by

Catch you again soon

You have read this article American Crafts / Color Combos Galore Challenge / Dusty Attic / Kaisercraft / Prima / Sassafrass Lass with the title Color Combos Galore Challenge 184. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/03/color-combos-galore-challenge-184.html. Thanks!