Hello Hello My Little Shoebox!

Hello!

Spring is in the air....grasses are greening, trees are being to bloom. It's such a beautiful time of the year!

We're back with spring-filled week of My Little Shoebox projects for you!

And a new Guest Designer as well! We've got something for everyone this week so don't miss a day!!



Hello Hello & So Tweet of You Cards
Designer: Michelle Lanning


Supplies:
Glue Arts Glue Glider MAX with Perma Tac Adhesive
Glue Arts 3D UCut It Foam
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares

Other:
My Little Shoebox Stamps, Pattern Paper, die cut stickers, Alphas
Ribbon: American Crafts




Please put your hands together today and give a warm welcome to Amy Sotolongo! Amy was one of the many people who auditioned for the GlueArts design team and caught our eye! So we asked Amy if she would join us this week as our Guest Designer. We were thrilled when she accepted!!

Here's a little bit about Amy...


I am Amy Sotolongo, a junior high special education teacher by day and a creative soul by night. I have been scrapbooking since 1998 when I was jumping up and down to find my local craft store was now carrying gingham paper, polka dot paper and solids in a variety of colors. I am still amazed at how this lovely hobby emerged into such a wonderful way to express yourself artistically. I love sitting down after a long day and unwinding with paper and glue. I have had the pleasure of being on an in-store design team, a couple kit club design teams and now I teach with one of my best friends at local scrapbook stores. I have been married to the love of my life, Josh for ten years and we love to travel. Over the last two summers I have had the pleasure of visiting Ireland, England, France, Italy and Spain. I have a need to see as much of this world as I can. I also love to bake sweet treats for those I love. A new recipe is always on my counter in hopes of satisfying my sweet tooth. Anything chocolate and I'm sold!


We sent Amy some GlueArts products along with a My Little Shoebox kit and asked her to create away...here's the first of Amy's beautiful projects to share with you!!  


Hello Love
Guest Designer: Amy Sotolongo
My nephew, Elijah James was born March 20th. We are thrilled to have a little one to snuggle with and spoil! 

Products:
Adhesive: Glue Arts: Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac, Raisen's to raise the postage squares and U Cut It Foam Blanks to pop the photo in the center.

Patterned Paper: My Little Shoe Box
Cardstock: American Crafts
"Hello" Stamp: My Little Shoe Box
Punches: Fiskars and Martha Stewart Crafts
Alphas: My Little Shoe Box
Cardstock Stickers: My Little Shoe Box


Be sure to check back in on Wednesday to learn more about Amy! In the meantime, please visit Amy's blog and share some GlueArts love with her!  


And it wouldn't be Monday if we didn't announce last week's winner of the My Little Shoebox Home Tweet Home line and that winner is:



Melanie Stanczyk said...

I really enjoyed seeing all the fun projects! Thank you for working with My Little Shoebox and showing us your work. We all know we need paper and glue to scrapbook so Gluearts and MLS is a perfect combo!
You have read this article Extreme Adhesive Squares / Glue Gilder Pro / Guest Designer / Michelle / My Little Shoebox / Perma Tac / U Cut It Foam with the title Hello Hello My Little Shoebox!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/03/hello-hello-my-little-shoebox.html. Thanks!