I Say.......

Hello!!

Today I have a fun layout share.

I have combined TWIDDLEYBITZ with the super fun Kaisercraft Party Animals Collection and Clear Stamps.

SO, ' I Say.....' all aboard the 'Twiddley' Par-tay train

Photobucket

I removed the Easter components of the Twiddleybitz Easter TRAIN and added cute animal elements cut from Party Animals patterned paper. I also stamped some images using some of the Kaisercraft clear stamps - Elephant, Giraffe and Tiger. I stamped the images onto patterned paper twice and attached with foam tape between the layers to add a touch of dimension.

I decorated the train engine with some Twiddleybitz NERO MINI ELEMENTS - on the wheels and the smoke stack; and added a DOYLE BORDER to create a sort of circus flap for the train carriage.

I **heart** the alpha's so much - these ones are the Twiddleybitz GROOVE

Photobucket

Thanks so much for dropping by,

Hugs,

Trudi
You have read this article Kaisercraft / Twiddleybitz with the title I Say........ You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-say.html. Thanks!