Treasure.....

I could not imagine my life without my two gorgeous girls.

I 'treasure' every single second, every minute, every hour, every day with you. I loved you before, I love you now and will love you forever more.


Photobucket

Some gorgeous TWIDDLEYBITZ features - Basic Scrolls Corners, Ornate Frame Set
and Butterflies Assorted. I inked the chipboard and then gave it a coat of glimmer glaze for a touch of shimmer - though it is hard to see this in the photo.

Photobucket

I added a touch of Kaisercraft Lullaby and pretty paper blooms....

Photobucket

.... and some gorgeous Prima butterfly magic, roses and some older Belle Fleur flowers.

Hope you are all having a great week

Hugs for now

Trudi
You have read this article Twiddleybitz with the title Treasure...... You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/07/treasure.html. Thanks!