Dear to me...

Hello!

I have a layout to share today created for Anna's Craft Cupboard with the Kaiser Hummingbird Collection.

You can check out the collection in store HERE 

The colours of this collection are certainly sweet and the birdies, cages and deer elements are very cute.

For my layout, I have combined Kaiser Hummingbird patterned papers with some Sticker elements, Rub Ons and Die Cuts from the Hummingbird Collectables pack and Paper Pad.

Miss N certainly is 'our lil' dear'.



Materials

Kaisercraft Hummingbird
P783 Nest
PP860 Paper Pad
CT703 Collectables
SS123 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
RB954 Colour Rub – Ons
White Cardstock
Decorative Edge Border Punch
MFT Die-Namics Die – High Tea Party Doily
Tim Holtz Alterations Mini Paper Rosettes Die
Sizzix Large Die – Decorative Accent W/Flower

Photo Credit: AnneaJames Photography


A step by step for this layout is available now on the Anna's Craft Cupboard BLOG if you would like to check it out.


This will actually be my final step by step project for Anna's as I have made the decision to step down from the Design Team.   I am so honored to have had the opportunity to be a part of the Anna’s Craft Cupboard community and thank Anna very much.  I wish Anna and her team always the very best.

There are still a few projects that I am working on for Anna and I hope to share these with you soon. 

xx T

You have read this article Anna's Craft Cupboard / Kaisercraft / Layout with the title Dear to me.... You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/02/dear-to-me.html. Thanks!