2012 The ScrapCake Design Team Announcement

Hello!!


I have a happy announcement to make today.


I am so thrilled to announce that I am now part of the



Along with these amazingly talented designers


Gerry van Gent  – Netherlands

Magda Polakow – Poland/UK


Renia LudwiƄska – Poland
Tomoko Takahashi – Japan
 Zuzia Bodakowska – Poland
Larissa Albernaz – Brasil
 Maja Nowak – Poland
Florence Teixeira – France
Maria Krause – Poland
 Karola Witczak – Poland – DT coordinator
I have to also give an extra special shout out to my fellow Aussie comrade Nerrida Mitchell

Thank You to the The ScrapCake for this wonderful opportunity.  
  
xx T


You have read this article The ScrapCake with the title 2012 The ScrapCake Design Team Announcement. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/02/2012-scrapcake-design-team-announcement.html. Thanks!