It's Valentine Treat Week With GlueArts!

It's February!

And that means signs of pink and red, hearts and candy galore! We're jumping in on the fun all this week sharing with you Valentine's treats and more using our GlueArts U Cut It Foam.

GlueArts U Cut It Foam is unique in that there is zero waste! That means you can cut the foam to the exact shape and size you need. Want to run it through your diecut machine? That's another feature we love about it. Our U Cut It Foam comes packaged with two 4 by 4 inch sheets that we know once you try...you will love!


Heart is Full Tag and Pocket
GlueArts Designer: Andrea Budjack

Supplies:
Vintage Street Market (heart paper and ticket tag)
Pink Paislee - clear stamps
Glitz - clear stamps
Prairie Bird Boutique - wrinkle ribbon
Papertrey Ink - cardstock, large circle tag die, clear stamps, ink
Spellbinders - heart scallop die
Quickutz - circle die
Cricut Expression - Doodlecharms (heart 4")
yarn
mini clothes pin
thread/needle

Instructions:
1. Die cut heart shapes. Score sides of heart, as pictured, and adhere to scallop heart using Glue Arts Perma Tac.
2. Punch holes along sides of heart and thread with yarn.
3. Die cut shapes to create tag.
4. Stamp heart image on circle and pink piece of paper. Cut out heart and mount onto circle using Glue Arts UCut-It Foam. Add hand stitching along circle stamped border.
5. Mount and scallop heart circle onto tag using Glue Arts UCut-It Foam.
6. Add stamped banner, ribbon and stamped crown to tag.
7. Stamp and trim labels for heart and attach using mini clothes pin.

Valentine Banner
GlueArts Designer: Jan Hennings

Supplies:
Papers (Crafty Secrets)
Glitter (Hampton Art), Doilies (Darice)
Die Cut machine and diecut (Accucut), ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon) 
Pearls (Hobby Lobby) Fabric Brad (K and Company)




Step 1
Diecut 6 shapes 

Step 2
Glitter the edges.

Step 3
Glitter the ticket edges.

Step 4
Apply U Cut It Foam to the unglittered diecut.

Step 5
Adhere ribbon to the U Cut It Foam

Step 6
Add a fabric brad to the center of a diecut.
Step 7
Using Glue Glider Pro and High Tac, adhere tickets to the other two diecuts.
Step 8
Using Glue Glider Pro and High Tac, adhere vintage images to the center of a 4" doily.
Step 9
Adhere the doilies in between the inside center of the diecuts.


Love You Layout
GlueArts Designer: Jaime Warren

I just love Valentine's Day - the pinks, the reds, the hearts. Most of all I love that it's a celebration of love. My layout isn't necessarily just for Valentine's - I try to tell my family I love them all of the time, in a variety of ways. This layout is all about my "baby" girl Hailey (who will be 12 in a few months!!)

Supplies:
GlueArts U Cut It Foam
Glue Glider Pro
PermaTac Minis

To start, I layered my two background patterned paper sheets and attached using my Glue Glider Pro. 
I cut a doily in half and attached it to the top center of my layout and then, layered the other half under it, to the right side. I used my sewing machine to stitch a simple line through the top doilie. Then I added my photo and hand cut flower by tucking it into and under the doilies. I punched out a tab using my favorite tab punch and attached it using U Cut It Foam (the best foam adhesive around folks!!!)


Then I continued the layering at the bottom center of the layout - mimicking the top design. I used more U Cut It Foam to pop the hand cut flowers for extra dimension. Then I added my title to the center of the layout and stitched a single line over the alphabet stickers.


To finish the layout I added some "confetti" and my journaling to the layout. To attach both the confetti and journaling I used my Perma Tac Minis.

We're all getting back into the swing and also going through our photos to compile a video for you to enjoy! To kick off this week we have some amazing prizes from our GlueArts partners! 


Up first for today...a trio of new magazines from our good friends at Northridge Publishing! They've given us their new Scrapbook Trends, Mini Albums and Stamping books!

Plus we're going to include our GlueArts U Cut It Foam so you can make these beautiful projects as shown today!

Simply post a comment and we'll enter you to win! We'll select one random winner!!

We also need to announce our winner from our second Studio Calico week. The winner of the beautiful Studio Calico Field Day kit is...

  CraftyGirl said...
Oh my Word! This is amazing!! LOVE it!! I can't show my daughter or I know how I will be spending the weekend!! :)

Barb
January 26, 2012 1:40 PM

Congrats to you "CraftyGirl" Barb! Please email me at Gluegirl@gluearts.com.  We'll see you right back here tomorrow with more Valentine Treats...and treats for you too!!
You have read this article Andrea / Jaime / Jan / U Cut It Foam with the title It's Valentine Treat Week With GlueArts!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/02/it-valentine-treat-week-with-gluearts.html. Thanks!