Glue Girl Leslie Ashe is in the Spotlight!



Today we'd like to step aside from our traditional content and share with you one of our twelve amazing Glue Girls!

We are blessed with a truly talented team of Designers here at Glue Arts and would like to shine the spotlight on each of them.

So today we're sharing a bit about designer

Leslie Ashe 





I’m Leslie Ashe, a born & bred Texan girl who LOVES all things crafty.  I spend a lot of my time in my studio creating as often as I can.  I love my little escape.....
 
 
-my very favorite Glue Arts product is the Glue Glider Pro (especially the fact that it’s pink) It’s the BEST adhesive out there!
 
-my all time favorite color is pink. (no explanation needed...pink just rocks!)

-I live in my Toms (most comfy shoes EVER.)

-my favorite food is Mexican. (yum!)

-I cannot LIVE without my iTouch. It’s attached to me at ALL times. I may need a prevention program....

-my favorite season is fall  (it’s the smell, the brisk air, the colors)

-I love 80’s music & movies...(John Hughes knew a teenager’s heart)

-my very favorite place to be is anywhere my family is. 

We asked Leslie to share some of her all time favorite projects she's made over her crafting journey...we think she's one mad talented gal!!! And quite a photographer too!!




 



And we have to share a favorite project from her Glue Arts creations...


So tell us....what is your favorite project of Leslie's? We would love to hear...but let's put a fun twist on this...post your comment on our Facebook wall for a fun surprise for Leslie to see...we'll pick a random commenter to win a Glue Glider Pro given that is Leslie's favorite Glue Arts product and a refill of their choice!

So go leave a comment here!!

And last a reminder that today is Cyber Monday! Save 15% off any online order!! See the Glue Arts website for all the details!!!

You have read this article Leslie with the title Glue Girl Leslie Ashe is in the Spotlight!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/11/glue-girl-leslie-ashe-is-in-spotlight.html. Thanks!