Scrapping Outback Wicked Wonderland Reveal

'Wicked' Greetings!!

Well I attended an absolutely wicked tea party over the last weekend at Scrapping Outback. Thanks so much to the lovely ladies who came and joined in the fun and frivolity. It sure was an awesome way to spend the weekend.

Here are a couple of layout shares from the weekend

First up is 'Wonderland'. This is the layout that I completed for my online class and I had so much fun designing this one. I believe that there are still a couple of kits still available in store and with the purchase you will receive access to the class instructions for making your very own Wonderland creation.

Photobucket

The awesome Wonderland and rabbit chippie are designed by Rachelle Minett and are both included with the kit. I had lots of fun colouring Mr Rabbit - I know that he is a 'white rabbit' and rabbits don't wear pants but we had to give him pants at my Miss E's insistance (LOL!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The following layout I completed for Alicia Barry's Queen Of Hearts 'Off with Their Heads' challenge. This is my take on it.

Photobucket

I have used Pink Paislee patterned papers from the Wicked Wonderland Goodie Kit for this one

Photobucket

Chippie is also included in the kit - how cool is that Dusty Attic spider LOL!!

Photobucket
You have read this article Dusty Attic / Graphic 45 / Pink Paislee / Rachelle Minett Chipboard / Scrapping Outback WWCC Reveals with the title Scrapping Outback Wicked Wonderland Reveal. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/11/scrapping-outback-wicked-wonderland.html. Thanks!