Bon Jour tout le monde

I knew all those 3 years of French classes I did in school would eventually come in handy - Even if  I only do recall how to say Hello, Goodbye and the basic cheese sandwich  which if I remember correctly is a 'croque monsieur' LOL!!  I remember always getting confused with the feminine and masculine French nouns -  and people reckon they have trouble with Aussie slang LOL!! 

Anyway, 'She' meaning me, still dreams of going to Paris - but it will be a while before 'she' gets there, if she does at all. 

For the moment, I will be content with the new Kaiser Bon Jour Collection - it is certainly by no means the same as going there obviously, but hey a girl can dream can't she.

The collection is so very pretty and feminine with lots of lovely elements that can be cut out.

Here is the first of my projects that I have created for Anna's Craft Cupboard with the Kaiser Bon Jour Collection

Layout - 'She Loves Him' 



One of the highlights of this collection for me would have to be the Bon Jour 'Nancy' diecut, which might I add is just stunning!  
I did actually cut into this to give the die cut a 'shadow box' appeal. The middle section was removed and then attached to the base cardstock with the outside frame elements  elevated with foam tape. 


Die Cuts and Stickers were layered with many of the other embellishing elements which were hand cut from the patterned papers and Paper Pad.  

Banners and 'concertina' style flowers were also made from patterned papers.


A touch of bling was added with a Prima Say It In Crystals #544294 Swirl and Vintage Trinket Heart.


The Kaiser Bon Jour Collection is now available at Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE.  
Whilst you are there, also check out the '13th Hour' collection which is also in stock - I will back a bit later with one of the projects with this collection

'Au Revoir' till next time

Hugs
Trudi
You have read this article Anna's Craft Cupboard / Kaisercraft / Layout with the title Bon Jour tout le monde. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/09/bon-jour-tout-le-monde.html. Thanks!