Happy Autumn from GlueArts!!


Happy Autumn Wreath
GlueArts Designer: Grace Tolman


Supplies Used:

Glue Arts Extreme Squares
Glue Arts Glue Gun
Wreath- Plastifoam
Pattern papers and die cut- Happy Harvest, Imaginisce
Circle punches- 1” and 1 ¾”, EK Success
Yarn- Hobby Lobby
Buttons – JAB buttons
Baker’s twine- Doodlebug Design Inc.

I was in love with the papers immediately and wanted to show all of them and what better way than to make a fall wreath with the papers as rosettes. Read on to find out how easy it is to make duplicate this project. 

Instructions:
1. Wrap your wreath with yarn. I am loving yarn right now, it’s cheaper to use on wreaths than ribbon. To secure the ends, tie a couple of knots and trim the excess. 

2. I used two sizes of rosettes here. I trimmed four 12” strips of the same paper into 2” pieces while the smaller rosettes were made with 12 x 1” strips. I then scored them. For the smaller pieces, I made my marks every ¼” and for the big ones it was ½” marks.

3. Then I made then into the rosettes. I folded them on creases and adhered then into a round. For the big ones, I added two strips together. I then punched out two circles from paper and used that to adhere the centers together. Using a glue gun made the project easy to adhere and secured the rosette together very well. 

4. Do step #3 for all of your strips to make the flowers. I made two big ones and 12 small ones. 

5. Next, I added my rosettes to the wreath using more glue gun adhesive. I started with the big ones. 

6. Then I added the smaller ones overlapping then onto each other. 

7. I noticed that I had a few more spaces that were open so I made two more rosettes and then added my die cut sentiment using Extreme squares and glue gun. 

8. To finish off the project, I added some buttons to the flowers. 




We would like to send a BIG thank you to Imaginisce, their team of Designers and all their amazing fans who have participated in this past week with us!

Our blog winner is:


Emily said...

Such an awesome prize, thanks! Love that layout, such my style. And that wall hanging is simply adorable. Thanks for sharing!! I've added your link to my website's contests page.
November 17, 2011 1:17 PM

And our Facebook winner is:
hello- sent here from Imaginisce, and love you both!

Congrats to you both! Please email us at Gluegirl@gluearts.com with your info!! Look for our Black Friday Specials soon!! You'll definitely want to take advantage of these amazing sales!! 










You have read this article Extreme Adhesive Squares / Grace / Hot Glue Gun / Imaginisce with the title Happy Autumn from GlueArts!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-autumn-from-gluearts.html. Thanks!