Feeling Fabulous with Tsukineko and GlueArts!!

Fabulous Layout
GlueArts Designer: Jaime Warren

Glue Arts Products:

U Cut It Foam
Perma Tac Minis
Glue Glider Pro

Tsukineko products:

The Essential Glue Pad
Fireworks in Tuxedo Black
Fireworks in Bahama Blue

Hi everyone!!! Jaime Warren with you today to share a fun little layout using Tsukineko and Glue Arts products! Let me start by telling you how impressed I was with the Fireworks mists - WOW!!! Gorgeous, rich color and amazing sparkle. I loved them!

I decided to change up my layout size this time and went with an 8.5x11 instead of my typical 12x12. I love to change the sizes - it helps me when my creativity feels low. I layered my patterned paper over white cardstock (again, changed it up from my usual layering style!)


I adhered the two sheets using my Glue Glider Pro. Once attached I used the spray nozzle from the Tsukineko Fireworks and lightly dripped the mist in random areas around my layout. I let the first color dry and then did the same with the second color.


I then started attaching my photos and cut out patterned paper embellishments using the Glue Glider Pro and U Cut It Foam. I then started layering on my stickers using the U Cut It Foam. Once they were attached I used my paper piercer to make holes for my brads.

I cut out my little clouds from my vellum sheet and attached using Perma Tac Minis. I then used my finger to apply the Tsukineko Glue Pad to my clouds and covered them in glitter.


The next to last step is my journaling which I have "hidden" behind one of my photos. I used a simple shipping tag and then tucked it behind the photo! The finishing touch was layering the entire layout over my last piece of patterned paper - leaving the bottom larger than the rest for a "polaroid" feel!


The final result:



Thanks for stopping by everyone!!!


Just a Note Card
GlueArts Designer: Kristen Swain



Supplies:
Tsukeniko Staz-On Black and White
Tsukeniko Goosebumps Spray
Tsukeniko Fabric Markers-- Arboretum 
Tsukeniko Fireworks spray in Rosebud
Stamps by Inkadinkado
American Crafts cardstock
Cricut Geometric Rings Embossing Folder
punch- eksuccess
 pearls- Joann's 

user posted image

1.Fold tan cardstock to 4x6.5, then ink edges of cardstock with white Staz-On. Stamp flowers on white cardstock using black Staz-On. 

2. Color in with Fabric Markers. Cut out. Stamp, color and cut out leaves.


user posted image

3. Emboss tan cardstock using Cuttlebug, adhere to front of card using Perma Tac, then ink edges with white Staz-On. Cut out rectangle of white cardstock, punch with notebook punch, stamp sentiment on bottom and attach to card with UCutIt foam tape, adhering several flowers as border underneath.

4. Spray crinkled ribbon with Fireworks spray, dry and tie onto card, using button in center of bow. Attach cut out flowers to card using UCutIt foam to pop flowers up, attach leaves with mini adhesive squares.


user posted image

5. Use goosebumps spray and layer onto flowers to add dimension, by unscrewing cap and using end of tube. Let dry.

6. Attach pearls to card.


user posted image 




Absolutely beautiful don't you agree! Both Jaime and Kristen used Tsukineko's new Fireworks! sprays! Click here to see them online at Tsukineko's website! Don't forget to be a friend of Tsukineko's on Facebook. Let them know GlueArts sent you!!

So let's have some fun this week...we'd love to see your projects using Tsukineko Inks and products! Link up your work from your blog, galleries (using our Inlinkz) and more and we'll enter you to win this spring prize filled with: Tsukineko Memento Inks, Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Sticker, the new March Card Maker magazine, bag of springs pink buttons from Blumenthal Lansing's Favorite Findings collection and three brand new stamps! Two wood block and one large cling butterfly!


Plus that's not all...we'll also send to you a roll of our GlueArts Adhesive Squares and a pack of our Raisen's also perfect for cardmaking! Simply link to your project or post a comment to be entered to win! We'll select one random winner next Monday! And if you haven't already "liked" Tsukineko on Facebook...stop by and give them a warm hello from GlueArts!

You have read this article Glue Gilder Pro / Jaime / Kristen / Tsukineko / U Cut It Foam with the title Feeling Fabulous with Tsukineko and GlueArts!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/03/feeling-fabulous-with-tsukineko-and.html. Thanks!