Glue Girl Carole Janson is In the Spotlight!!

Happy New Year and thank you to all of our fans! We're so excited at the possibilities of what a new year will bring!

This week we're kicking things off with a spotlight on our very talented Aussie Glue Girl Carole Janson!! Carole has such a unique style...beautiful layering and diecutting...that truly makes her a standout. Don't you agree??



Join us today and let's get to know a bit more about the Glue Girl from Down Under...

Carole Janson

Hi my name is Carole Janson, I live in sunny Queensland, Australia.

   

I love spending time in my scraproom creating when I have some spare time,  and spending time with my two children Sarah and Chaise and my very understanding husband Michael.
 
My very favorite Glue Arts products are the the Glue Glider Pro brilliant and the 3D combo Packs just love them as I am a 3D scrapper.

 
My favorite colors are Purple, Pink and I love White, but when it comes time to scrap, I love all the colors.
 
My favorite food is Chocolate, and I love a Roasts.
 
Don't like fizzy drinks much, but I love Coffee.
 
I absolutely love Paris, went there on holidays, I love everything about it.
 
I love dogs..... always have had the company of a good friend, they are loyal, couldn't ask for anything more.
 
My extreme sport well for me at the moment is going out on my Jetski, absolutely love it.
 
Love being outside and just having fun.

Here's some of the beautiful projects that Carole has made!! Be sure to visit her blog for more inspiration and ideas!!







Thanks Carole for sharing a bit about yourself...and thanks to all of you who commented about what was your favorite project(s) from 2010. We agree...with such talent as these gals possess it's not an easy task to pick just one or two!

We promised some of our favorite things to one lucky winner and that winner is:

Nitasha said...

The Glue Girls rock out every single project, so it's really hard to pick a fav! But scrolling through some of my fav projects, Linda's art journal using Crate Paper is one of my absolute favs! Thanks so much for providing so much inspiration!

Congratulations to you Nitasha!! 

You won a Glue Glider Pro, Extreme Adhesive Squares, our 3D Combo Pac and not shown..our Ribbon Adhesive! Congrats to you! 

Please email us your information at Gluegirl@gluearts.com

We'll see all of you back here on Wednesday...we'll be working with The Girl's Paperie. So not to miss a day...be sure to click on the left to sign up for our blog updates and visit our Facebook page to sign up for our new Email Newsletter. Because you never know what we're up too!

Have a great day....remember...when you need it to stick...chose Glue Arts!  


You have read this article Carole with the title Glue Girl Carole Janson is In the Spotlight!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2011/01/glue-girl-carole-janson-is-in-spotlight.html. Thanks!