GlueArts Has a Message for You!


user posted image  


You're just our type!!!

And so are the gang at Nikki Sivlis!!

We're back today with two new projects from Designers Jaime Warren and Kristen Swain featuring Nikki Sivlis products and GlueArts Adhesives! What more could you want!!!





user posted image

Set of "Messages" Cards
GlueArts Designer- Kristen Swain


user posted image
Supplies:


Nikki Sivilis Messages Collection
twine/buttons



user posted image

1. Use UCutIt foam to pop up cut outs from the paper collection.

user posted image

2. Cut blocks of paper and adhere to card base with Perma Tac. Then cut out images from paper and adhere with more UCutIt foam.

user posted image

3. Decorate cards as shown with UCutIt foam, use buttons and twine to finish.

user posted image


"An Adventure Together" Layout
GlueArts Designer:  Jaime Warren

Hi everyone!  Jaime Warren here with you today to share a layout I created using some fabulous Nikki Silvis & Glue Arts products!  

Supplies:
 
For this layout I pulled out my trusty and well loved stencil set and put the circle stencils to work!  I loved all of the different patterned papers and I wanted to be able to incorporate several of them on my layout.  The circles were the perfect way to do just that!  I started by creating a slightly off center design with my circles and then placed my photos in the middle of those.  I started attaching the smaller circles using both the Glue Glider Pro and U Cut It Foam.


I then cut several circles in half and attached them with U Cut It Foam to the sides of the layout.  I placed my title over my photos, in the center of my main design.  I loved all of the die cut pieces so I incorporated those by trimming them down and attaching to the sides of my layout.
 
After a few splashes of mist, I used my scallop punch to punch out my border and attached using my Glue Glider Pro. 


The final result:

 
 
I hope you enjoyed my project today!  Thanks for stopping by the Glue Arts blog!!



So let's hear it....how do you like giveaways? And how about winning this cute brand new kit from Designer Nikki Sivlis? And and and....wait...what about if we include some GlueArts Adhesives in this giveaway!

Simply post a comment and we'll enter you to win this fun collection kit filled with paper, stickers and much more! And to help you with your crafting, we're going to include our Glue Glider PRO Handle (already own one...no problem we'll offer you a second cartridge!) and our PRO+ Perma Tac Cartridge plus we'll tuck in our must have 3D Combo Pac. It's filled with our GlueArts U Cut It Foam (used here today!) along with our Raisen's! Now that's a giveaway!

We'll collect all the comments and pick one random winner next Monday! Please remember to visit the Nikki Sivlis Blog and her talented Doghouse Diva's to see what they've created this week with GlueArts products!   

You have read this article Glue Gilder Pro / Jaime / Kristen / Nikki Silvis / Perma Tac / Pro+ / U Cut It Foam with the title GlueArts Has a Message for You!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/04/gluearts-has-message-for-you.html. Thanks!