We Love to Laugh at GlueArts!

"I Love That Contagious Laugh Of Yours" 

GlueArts Designer: Jaime Warren
 
If there is one thing I love on my layouts it's dimension!  I absolutely love that Glue Arts has so many incredible products, like Raisens that help me get the dimension I desire.
 
For this layout I used a combination of Raisens and U Cut It Foam.  There were a couple of embellishments that I wanted just a little dimension and the Raisens were perfect.


 
I love layering my embellishments and making the top layer pop off the page.  I attached my mini banner flag using the Raisens and placed it on top of my doily/photo layer.  I then attached the bottom sticker with the Raisens.

  
I placed part of my title on top of the little banner and then started building more embellishments around my centered design.  I used PermaTac Minis to attach my vellum clouds to my layout.
 
 
I used the Raisens again on the cut out flowers around the edges of my layout.  They were perfect for slightly popping the flowers off of the doilies.  After finishing my title work I tucked a simple shipping tag behind the center doily for my journaling.





 
Thanks for stopping by the Glue Arts blog today - I hope you enjoyed my project!!






Leave us a comment today and let us know how you would use ourGlueArts Raisen's for your next project! We'll enter you to win two pack of our Raisen's along with a pack of our U Cut It Foam! Both products are perfect for adding just a bit of dimension for your crafts and more! We'll pick one random winner next Monday!




Can't wait...no need! You can shop online right from the convenience of your home, Ipad, Iphone, Android phone! GlueArts offers safe shopping and best...FREE SHIPPING all month!  


You have read this article Jaime / Raisen's / U Cut It Foam with the title We Love to Laugh at GlueArts!. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/04/we-love-to-laugh-at-gluearts.html. Thanks!