Twiddleybitz: Here Comes The Sun

Howdy!

If love challenges then head on over and check out some of the Twiddleybitz April challenges on the NING site HERE.

I have been inspired by the Page Maps sketch posted and this is what I came up with.


Can I just say, that my heart literally took flight when I spied this totally awesome Twiddleybitz Hot Air Balloon.  I had so much fun altering it and it went perfectly with some Kaiser Fine and Sunny papers and sticker elements.


The balloon was first coloured - I used water colour crayons for this.  I actually found that the colour was a bit dark for my liking.  So, rather than diluting with lots of water and risking the chippie going soggy, I inked over the top with white and then heat embossed it with some clear glitter powder.

Fine and Sunny sticker elements were then added to dress it up a little. 


The Twiddleybitz Round Doily Journalling Plaque that sits behind the photo was first inked yellow - I used  Prima Ingvild Bolme's Quick Dry Fluid Chalk Ink for this.  The frame was then heat embossed clear.
 Allison Ellis fine glitter was then added using the heat set powder.  

The Twiddleybitz Itty Bitty Alpha's were the perfect size for adding my title.

Twiddleybitz Products:

BAL002 Small Hot Air Balloon
ALPHA005B Itty Bitty Alphabet - Black
Round Doily Journal Plaque

Thanks so much for dropping by,

Hugs,
xx T 
You have read this article Kaisercraft / Layout / Twiddleybitz with the title Twiddleybitz: Here Comes The Sun. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/04/twiddleybitz-here-comes-sun.html. Thanks!