The ScrapCake and C'est Magnifique Kit Club Event

Hello!

Welcome to The ScrapCake and C'est Magnifique Kit Club Event.




Take a look at this fantastic kit !


It's bursting with the My Private Happiness collection and gorgeous embellishments.

Today, I have a project to share created with elements from the kit.

And I think to myself

What a wonderful World



The My Private Happiness collection is perfect for layering and hand cutting.


An assortment of  pretty flowers and wire heart from the kit


accent the paper elements perfectly.


The wire heart has been painted white. 

Both Design Teams have some gorgeous inspiration for you over the next few days so keep checking both The ScrapCake and C'est Magnifique blogs.

xx T

You have read this article C'est Magnifique / The ScrapCake with the title The ScrapCake and C'est Magnifique Kit Club Event. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2012/04/the-scrapcake-and-c-magnifique-kit-club.html. Thanks!