Another TCR#29 Share: 'Beautiful'

Hello, Hello!!

Gosh, it's weeks since I have been able to play along with The Color Room Palette's and here I am sharing another layout that I have done using this week's gorgeous palette. I guess I didn't want to put all the stuff away that I had originally pulled out so it was easier in my case to make something with it. But in total honesty, I have to say that I am really, really enjoying playing with my somewhat neglected 'other' stash (LOL!!)

'Beautiful'

Photobucket

Once again, a combination of old and new product. The flowers are some yummy new Prima and the doilies are from Sandra. There are some available in the Scrapping Outback store or you can check out Sandra's gorgeous 'Shabbylicious' blog site or Etsy store

Photobucket

I have combined some Prima Patterned Paper Butterflies with some butterflies that I have stamped using some Stampin Up Butterfly stamps which I have been hoarding. I have coloured the images and added a touch of bling to finish them off

Photobucket

Photobucket
You have read this article TCR#29 with the title Another TCR#29 Share: 'Beautiful'. You can bookmark this page URL http://skinnyminny22.blogspot.com/2010/10/another-tcr29-share.html. Thanks!